- 8 oz of shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup purple Cabbage chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli stalks
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Two Scoops of Nayas foods green olive cauliflower dip
- Any protein of your choice ( we used ground turkey patties)
- 3/4 cup parsley leaves, tightly packed
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- pinch sea salt
- 1. Begin by washing your greens and drain.
- 2. mix all greens in a bowl.
- 3. Make your Mediterranean dressing: In a blender add the parsley, apple cider vinegar, garlic clove, olive oil, honey , mustard and a pinch of sea salt. Blend until smooth.
- 4. Pour the green goddess dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- 5- add the protein of your choice and Top it with the green olives cauliflower hummus on top!
- 6- Enjoy!